The Linx4900DC continuous ink jet printer is designed specifically for dairy printing, coding and marking for the dairy industry. Simple to operate, The Linx4900DC dairy printing coder delivers reliable performancewhile coding onto all types of dairy packaging products including milk, yoghurts and desserts.
This Linx inkjet printer prints up to 2 lines of text, graphics and logos. Our range of Linx inks also even includes food grade inks that can be used in the dairy printing industry, helping to deliver product identification coding.
- Unique Linx printhead design provides trouble-free startups in humid and cold environments
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlushTM system ensures reliable startups
- Clear simple user interface and code preview for right first time printing
- Distinctive curved stainless steel casing with IP55 rating allows easy washdown and helps you to meet hygiene requirements
- Choice of printheads and print sizes for clear coding onto a variety of pack sizes
- Inclusive software and hardware for coding across multi-lane production lines in both directions
- Robust printhead and flexible conduit provides reliable operation in both static and moving printhead operations
- Centralized PC control available with optional PC-based printer management software
- No need for factory air allows for easy movement between production lines and reduces cost of ownership