For a flexible carton industrial printing and marking solution, take a look at the Linx CJ400.
With the Linx CJ400 codes can be changed quickly, without the need for lengthy set up procedures. The carton printers print up to 3 lines of information, such as text, dates, and logos from 1.8mm – 8.8mm high, making it a versatile printing solution for a range of industries.
The optional carton coding message style prints one line, 20mm high, making the Linx CJ400 suitable for both primary and secondary coding where human-readable codes are required.
Need a simpler inkjet coder?
- The Easi-Change® Service Module can be changed in minutes following step-by-step on-screen instructions
- On-screen trouble shooting means that you can quickly resolve operating issues yourself – no waiting for service engineers
- No printhead cleaning for 3 months – less downtime and solvent usage
- The printhead has an economical 62 micron nozzle which saves up to 40% on ink usage compared to other CIJ printers
Need to move it around?
- The Linx CJ400 can easily be carried between production lines, its unique, compact design meaning that it weights only 13.5kg, complete with fluids. This gives you added flexibility with your coding – simply move Linx CJ400 carton printers to wherever you need to code
- It is quick and easy to move between lines and simple to set up for coding, with up to 4 different line speed settings and storage space for up to 1000 messages
- Optional carton coding message style (20mm high) enables both primary and secondary coding with one printer
- Power out recovery without the need for printhead cleaning
Need to set it up quickly?
- Fastest line set-up with just one step
- The simple color touch screen includes step-by-step message creation and editing – no complicated manuals or training required
- On-screen prompts and trouble shooting guides
- PrintSync® simple automatic message-style selection provides the best print quality at different line speeds
- Mistake proof refills with SureFill® bottle verification ensures the correct fluid is used every time