The Linx IJ355 and IJ375 large character coders are ideal for high definition printing onto cartons as a label replacement coder or secondary packaging printing, whilst keeping your costs low.
Both case coders offer a cost effective alternative to labels and pre-printed boxes. They can print text, logos and graphics up to 53mm (IJ355) or 70mm (IJ375) high onto porous substrates such as paper, card and wood.
The printers’ innovative ReFRESH® system ensures crisp high quality codes and graphics every time, without wasting ink on printhead cleaning. Ink and dust that may collect on the nozzles during operation are removed with an ink purge and air knife, then ink from this procedure is collected, passed through a high performance filter to remove impurities from the system, and delivered back for printing. Every drop of ink is used for printing, keeping your consumable costs low.
The printhead is protected with a tough stainless-steel nozzle guard. This guards the printhead from possible damage, caused by impact with the boxes on the line, yet allows the printhead close enough to the packaging to ensure superior print quality.
Error-free coding is assured with CLARiSOFT® software, together with the full colour, touch screen user interface, which has print preview and icon-based message selection.
Messages are created using CLARiSOFT® software. Unique features include expiry date calculations, prompted user entry, and linked message fields which help to reduce common coding errors, and therefore product recalls.
The printers’ intuitive user interface then guides the operator through message selection, so the correct message is always printed.
Multiple coders can be linked and managed with CLARiNET® networking and integration software. Centralised control of your Linx printers, using CLARiNET reduces coding input errors and increases the efficiency of your coding process.
Reduce production costs
- Lowest running costs with the automatic ReFRESH system, which also reduces manual intervention to keep your line running
- No expensive labels, ribbons or preprinted packaging to buy and store
High print quality and reliability
- ReFRESH system ensures optimum print quality
- High definition printing (180dpi) for sharp graphics and text
- Robust nozzle protection design for consistent performance
Easy to use, error-free coding
- WYSIWYG colour touch screen, with simple icons and quick glance status check
- Simple, mess-free ink changes whilst printing – no delays
- Error-free code set-up with configurable message fields