The Linx TJ125 thermal inkjet coding solution provides a low-cost digital alternative to manual stamping, roller coders and low resolution drop-on demand case coders.
Easy to maintain, this case coder printer provides high quality and reliable case coding that is easy to use. The user friendly keyboard interface means message changes are easy to make, one or two lines of code coming as standard.
The cartridge system that comes with the printer means that printhead and ink supply are changed at the same time, with no risk of mess. This innovative system means that your printer performs at its best every time.
The Linx TJ125 is ready to go right out of the box, only requiring some simple assembly. The printer comes as a set including a hand-held controller, a small printhead assembly with one cartridge, and a mounting bracket. This makes installation really easy for the user.
Designed for coding onto porous substrates, the Linx TJ125 can print codes up to 12.5 mm high and 24 characters per line of text, with a single cartridge.
Easy to upgrade
The modular design of the LinxTJ125 means that it is easy to upgrade. The three upgrade Feature Packs enable you to easily migrate to a more advanced printer, avoiding any costly expense that could be incurred through buying a new printer as requirements change.
TJ125 Feature Packs
While the basic LinxTJ125 model can code one or two lines of alphanumeric text, its functionality can easily be increased using one of our Feature Packs.
- Maintenance-free printer – no line disruptions or down time
- No expensive printhead repairs – the ink system and printhead are integrated in one cartridge
- No need to clean the printhead
- No risk of nozzle blockages – clean, crisp codes every time
Easy to maintain
- Self-installable – quick and easy to set up, so you start printing straight away
- No servicing needed – no costly service contracts required
- Low maintenance – replacement of the ink cartridge is quick and simple
- Fit it and forget it– little technical resource or expertise required
Low total cost of operation
- Low purchase price compared to comparable products
- No service/maintenance contracts required
- No need for spare printers
- Low cost of operation – on average only 1 ink cartridge is used per month
Consistent code quality
- High resolution printing at 300 DPI, at speeds of up to 61 m/min
- Clear, clean high quality codes every time