For a simple digital solution to high quality case coding, manufacturers need look no further that the Linx TJ225 thermal inkjet case coding printer. The TJ225 uses the same user friendly keyboard interface as the Linx TJ125, but also allows access to more complex messages. As it remains functional even without maintenance, it also represents a cost effective solution for any production line.
The Linx TJ225’s easy to change cartridge system combines both a printhead and ink supply system, meaning that whenever cartridges are replaced a new printhead and supply of ink is installed. This ensures top quality performance with little need for maintenance, with no risk of mess when you need to change cartridge.
This case coding printer can be installed by the user, with simple assembly straight out of the box. In the box is a hand-held controller, a small printhead assembly with one cartridge, a bracket for mounting and a power supply.
The Linx TJ225 can print codes up to 12.5 mm high and 48 characters long, with its single cartridge, and is designed for case coding onto porous substrates such as paper, card or wood.
The TJ225’s message store allows rapid access to a wide variety of messages, allowing storage of even complex prints such as those with mixed line heights.
- Up to 4 lines of alphanumeric text
- Hour and date formats for batch numbers and best before dates
- Sequential numbering, expiry date offsets, shift coding and box counting
- Barcodes with an optional upgrade for Data Matrix codes
- The TJ225 Logo Pack provides the ability to print bitmaps and logos
Download the message examples and print capabilities document to see full message examples.
- Maintenance-free printer – no line disruptions or down time
- No expensive printhead repairs – the ink system and printhead are integrated in one cartridge
- No need to clean the printhead
- No risk of nozzle blockages – clean, crisp codes every time
Easy to maintain
- Self-installable – quick and easy to set up, so you start printing straight away
- No servicing needed – no costly service contracts required
- Low maintenance – replacement of the cartridge is quick and simple
- Fit it and forget it – little technical resource or expertise required
Low total cost of operation
- Low purchase price compared to comparable products
- No service/maintenance contracts required
- No need for spare printers
- Low cost of operation – on average only 1 ink cartridge is used per month
Consistent code quality
- High resolution printing at 300 DPI, at speeds of up to 61 m/min
- Clear, clean high quality codes every time