Beverage marking and coding
We offer a full range of beverage marking printers designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability, as well as plastic, glass bottles and labels and more.
Whether you're coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottles, bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics - we can meet your specific needs.
Quality coding to protect your brand
- ‘Invisible’ UV-readable codes offer discreet coding for internal traceability as well as anti-counterfeiting
- Permanent laser coding of complex logos, circular text and 2D codes directly onto bottles make hard work for copycats
- White, yellow, grey or light blue contrasting inks provide legible codes even on dark glass or PET
Reliable operation in challenging environments
- Protection against water ingress during production or CiP processes - Linx 8900 ink jet printers and CSL laser coders both have stainless steel enclosures with IP55 rating as standard
- With the Linx 8900, long service intervals of up to two years and minimal cleaning means more uptime on busy 24/7 lines
- Powerful laser coders for high speed bottling lines – coding up to 70,000 bottles per hour
- Print both primary and secondary codes with the Linx 8900 – ideal for bottles/cans as well as outer cases
- Spend less time monitoring your printers and accurately predict end of batch runs with Linx Printernet
Why not get in touch with one of our sales reps to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs?
Printers for Beverage Coding
Our coding experts can advise you on the best solution from our range of marking machines for the beverage industry. We can help you to reduce waste, maximise production throughput and meet deadlines.
Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) printers
Linx CIJ Printing solutions can help to maximise production time between multiple SKUs with quick, error-free code changeovers while line setups can be stored and retrieved for repeat work.
The Linx 8900 Series printers are designed to make operation and efficiency easier than ever and will support your business with:
- Meeting your output targets
- Reliable, continual operation
- Traceability of your products
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Remote printer monitoring and proactive support
Linx laser coders are suitable for a wide range of substrates and applications at high speeds even in wet and dusty environments. Benefits include increased uptime with minimum maintenance, high quality permanent codes and the fact there is no use of consumables.
Laser marking involves no ink in the coding process and therefore no drying time or risk of smudging.
Quality beverage coding across a range of packaging materials
Plastic, glass and paperboard
Linx laser coders provide a high quality, permanent code. Mark batch numbers, expiry dates, 1D and 2D barcodes, logos etc. and shift information directly onto flexible film, labels, plastic and glass bottles and paperboard cartons.
Bottles, labels and sleeves
Get high quality, highly visible coding directly onto glass, plastic and metal, or onto labels and sleeves with Linx CIJ and laser coding solutions using adhesive inks, or lasered directly into the surface of the glass.