We offer a full range of beverage coders designed to meet the challenges faced by the beverage industry every day such as coding onto metal cans or wet bottles without sacrificing high line speeds and robust traceability.
Whether you're coding best before or manufacturing dates, traceability codes, or anti-counterfeit/brand protection marks onto bottles, bottle caps, cartons, cans or plastics - we can meet your specific needs.
Quality coding to protect your brand
- ‘Invisible’ UV-readable codes offer discreet coding for internal traceability as well as anti-counterfeiting
- Permanent laser coding of complex logos, circular text and 2D codes directly onto bottles make hard work for copy cats
- White, yellow, grey or light blue contrasting inks provide legible codes even on dark glass or PET
Reliable operation in challenging environments
- Protection against water ingress during production or CiP processes - Linx 8900 ink jet printers and CSL laser coders both have stainless steel enclosures with IP55 rating as standard
- With the Linx 8900, long service intervals of up to two years and minimal cleaning means more uptime on busy 24/7 lines
- Powerful laser coders for high speed bottling lines – coding up to 70,000 bottlers per hour
- Print both primary and secondary codes with the Linx 8900 – ideal for bottles/cans as well as outer cases
- Spend less time monitoring your printers and accurately predict end of batch runs with Linx Printernet
Why not get in touch with one of our sales reps to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs?