Electronic Component Marking
The electronics industry is involved in the manufacture of complex and delicate circuit boards, electronic components and wires, each requiring specialist marking and coding solutions. Even the smallest electronic components need legible coding for robust traceability and component identification: from microchips and capacitors to circuit boards, housings and much more.
With Linx coders, you can achieve permanent and temporary marking with solutions designed specifically for the electronics industry. In every case, the Linx offers a range of benefits culminating in reduced downtime and increased efficiency on the production line.
Benefits of Linx electronics marking solutions:
- Designed for small spaces and small print, coding lines as small as 0.8mm
- Ideal for operation in fast production lines while ensuring product integrity
- Easy integration with your production lines using right-angle printheads
- Resist contaminants with IP-rated outer casings and easy-clean printheads
- Utilize water-soluble and pigmented inks for circuit boards, components, etc
- Remain cost-effective with 24/7 uptime in extreme production environments
- Consistently clear, high-quality marks & codes
Solutions for Electronics Marking
Printing lines as small as 0.8mm, Linx laser printers offer a permanent marking solution for rapid production lines. Added benefits include low maintenance and consumable costs.
For lines as small as 1.4mm, Linx CIJ solutions produce high-quality temporary codes compatible with most substrates, with specialist manufacturing inks tailored to electronics and components.
Fibre laser solution, with fine detail marking ideal for very small components. Built for reliability, the FSL laser printer integrates with nearly any production line, packed with features to guarantee longevity.
Not sure which product is best for your electronics marking requirements?
Electronic Part Marking Capabilities
Linx Laser Coders and Continuous Ink Jet Printers (CIJ) are two popular and powerful solutions enabling product identification, branding and traceability across a huge range of components, in complete accordance with legislative compliance and common production processes.
- PCBs and circuit boards
- Flexible and integrated circuits
- Cable and wiring
- Electrical connectors
- Circuit breakers
- Small batteries
- Junction boxes
Linx capabilities include:
- Small and constrained production lines
- Clean and durable complex codes
- Simple self-service capability
- Intuitive touchscreen control
- 2D Data Matrix, barcodes, logos & traceability
- Compatibility with production processes