Linx provides high speed cable marking and wire printing solutions that code accurately using small characters for reliable traceability and product identification, even onto fibre optic cables.
Minimise your downtime and scrappage costs
Reduce coding errors with our easy to use Linx coders. Intuitive user interfaces ensure you have quick control over code creation and selection, and a link to a central PC further reduces the chance of operator error.
Built-in reliability also means less downtime on your line, as Linx's non contact cable and wire coders function quickly and effectively - enabling you to keep up with high speed cabling production.
Flexibility is also a must. If you're looking for faster changeover times then our digital wire coders provide you with the capability to deliver quick and simple changes to code with even less downtime. And codes will be clear and precise on a range of materials, in order to meet internationally set wire and cable coding standards, using add ons like metre marking software to place the code just where you need it.
We're proud of our code quality, and know it can help you to reduce scrappage costs as it delivers robust and legible coding. Our pigmented inks provide superlative clarity and contrast whatever the substrate colour, and have excellent adhesion to the surface of almost any material. And for a truly permanent code we even have laser coding solutions - whatever your choice, we deliver light-fast codes that won't fade during storage or in end-use.
Linx coding solutions
Continuous ink jet (CIJ)
• Non-contact, digital coding solutions provide quick and accurate code changeovers
• IP ratings up to IP65 for reliable operation in hot, wet or dusty environments
• Range of pigmented inks for superlative adhesion and contrast on a range of coloured materials
• UV cure ink provides excellent adhesion, light-fastness and resistance to chemicals
• Fast-drying inks resist code transference during winding process
• High quality micro codes down to 1.1mm high
• Metre marking software for accurate code placement
• High quality, permanent coding at high speed
• Specialist extractor systems for fume removal
• Widest range of configurations provides more flexibility in coding and easy installation
• Easy to use LinxVision interface – makes code setups quick and simple
Download The - Reliable Cable And Wire Coding Infographic -
Read our slideshare on Wire & Cable coding solutions