Linx continuous ink jet printers offer reliable coding and marking in extreme manufacturing conditions. With outer casings designed and IP rated to cope with wet or other difficult environments, Linx printers are well prepared to print for a number of industries. Right angle printheads are available for coding into awkward places on the production line.
The range of Linx metal marking inks covers most product identification applications including:
- Containers undergoing sterilisation process after coding: Linx Thermochromic inks remain indelible and undergo a permanent colour change
- Automotive coding for components that require codes for internal traceability: Linx Thermochromic inks also penetrate oily surfaces for clear durable codes. Linx continuous inkjet printers apply data matrix and bar codes as well as batch numbers, text and logos
- Linx removable inks for coding returnable containers or internal traceability eg beer barrels
- Linx Pigmented inks are available in a variety of colours and provide the best possible contrast on light or dark materials ideal for quality control and traceability codes on dark metals
- Linx metal marking also sufficient in coding metal pipe
Linx metal marking systems are complete solutions which quickly and cost effectively resolve your need to mark your metal product.
Download the Linx Contrasting Inks Datasheet