Linx 7900E – complete electronics solution for the electronics industry.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
The Linx 7900E combines the winning features of the Linx 7900 continuous ink jet printer with Linx Black ink 1085 to meet the coding requirements of the electronics industry.
Meet the industry standards on halogen/heavy metal content
Linx Black ink 1085 is free from chromium and halogens and meets the specific electronic marking requirements of leading manufacturers. It complies with the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II, and meets the International Standard IEC 61249-2-21 concerning halogens.
Linx Black ink 1085 resists alcohol – allowing components to be coded either before or after an alcohol wash. The ink has excellent adhesion on coated, and uncoated PCBs, ceramics, metals and a variety of plastics, making it ideal for a wide range of components.
Range of printing formats
The 7900E electronic marking solution features a Micro printhead which prints characters from 1.1mm to 8.0mm in height, enabling accurate coding of even the smallest components.
Codes up to 4 lines of text, logos, barcodes, Data Matrix 2D codes. Tower printing is also available, which with a traversing head configuration, allows products such as PCBs to be coded in any orientation.
Quick and simple code setup and control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch® Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB or using Linx Insight
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.