The Linx 7900 Spectrum pigment ink printer provides reliable high contrast coding and marking with pigmented inks and fluids.
Linx’s pigmented inks are ideal for high contrast coding onto dark or coloured surfaces and provide clear durable codes which last for years. The perfect solution for coding onto rubber and plastic extrusions such as cable and pipes.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
The Linx 7900 Spectrum industrial pigment ink printer has an ink system and printhead designed to cope with highly pigmented inks and reduce the need for maintenance.
This advanced continuous ink jet pigment printer offers up to 3 lines of high contrast text, graphics and logos as standard, with up to 5 lines as an additional option.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 pigment ink printer from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Quick and simple code setup and control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Low solvent consumption, with no mechanical stirrers or expensive factory air
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.