The Linx 7900 Swift fast inkjet printer is a high speed inkjet printer designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print.
A narrow font option is available for coding onto small print areas e.g. bottle tops in beverage marking.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
With a choice of IP55 (washdown) and IP65 (dust proof) rated enclosures, the Linx 7900 Swift high speed printer works reliably in virtually any production conditions. The Linx 7900 Swift industrial fast continuous inkjet system for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 high speed inkjet system from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with this fast inkjet printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Quick and simple code setup and control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown.
- Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.