The Linx 8900/8910 CIJ printers make operation, reliability and efficiency easier than ever, so you can spend more time coding, and increasing output from your production line.
Both models print up to 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm to 10.7mm high, with the Linx 8910 coding up to 20mm high, suitable for both primary and secondary packaging. Download Print Samples Guide.
Both models offer a choice of 2 printheads for standard or larger ink droplet sizes, for bolder printing, useful for plastic extrusions and printing onto industrial and construction products, as well as food. beverage and other consumer goods.
Print brighter codes onto automotive components, cable and darker packaging with contrasting coloured inks.
Simple operation for faster setup with fewer errors
Proven Linx reliability for maximum uptime
- The industry-leading Linx printhead is a robust, sealed design made from stainless steel so all the essential components are protected at all times
- Printhead cleaning is only required every 3 months – less downtime, less solvent waste
- Our Autoflush feature ensures the printhead is cleaned thoroughly at every shutdown, ensuring reliable operation and first time startup, even after extended shutdowns.
- Service intervals up to 13,000 hours/18 months (up to 6000 hours/12 months with pigmented inks)
Accurate output measurement – keeping you on target
- The Linx 8900 and 8910 can help you track your line productivity by monitoring the printer output based on your own targets, in real time e.g. batch counts, output/hour rates. The screensaver clearly displays whether you are on or off target
- Reasons for line stoppage can also be customised to your own line, meaning you can quickly identify efficiency improvements on your line. Reports can all be downloaded via a USB for reporting and analysis, making the Linx 8900 and 8910 valuable tools to help you achieve your OEE targets
- Long 8 hour fluid refill warnings enable you to plan refills around your production schedule – no more unexpected printer stops!