The Linx 8920 CIJ printer has all the benefits of the Linx 8900 printer and more to make your coding life easier. Code more information and on faster lines with the Linx 8920.
Code creation is already made easy with the large touch screen interface, and downtime is reduced with the self-servicing module, unique system monitoring and click-into-place fluid cartridges.
With a choice of 2 printheads for either standard or larger ink droplet size, the Linx 8920 is ideal for bolder printing onto extruded PVC, rubber mouldings or cabling lines as well as food, beverage and other consumer products.
Print brighter codes onto fast cabling lines, automotive components or darker packaging with contrasting coloured inks.
Easier to use for quick code setup and operation
- 50 named lines – set up codes for each of your products, and give them tailored names – for quick retrieval at product changeovers; and for companies with multiple product lines such as contract packers. Transferable between printers with a USB flash drive
- Daylight saving feature – automatically applies daylight saving times according to your own region
- Advanced sequential number and text ranges – you decide the range of numbers
- Multiple triggering options for print changes – for more automated operation and less operator interventions, for example resetting and incrementing sequential numbers and text in codes with external triggers
- Tool-less fluid refills – simple click in place cartridges – no mess no fuss
- Touch open/close refill doors
- Self-servicing with the Easi-Change® Service Module which can be changed in minutes with no Service Engineer visit required
Automated code selection and editing using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC with QuickSwitch
- Variable character spacing for improved vision system recognition
- Date freezing ensures all products in the same batch have the same code – ideal for 24/7 operations
World-renowned Linx reliability
- Extended service intervals up to 17,600hrs/24 months* – code for longer
- Advanced System Monitoring – internal monitoring avoids unexpected problems that could lead to unscheduled stoppages – reliable coding for longer
- IP55 rating for water jet washdown protection
- Printhead cleaning only every 3 months
- Robust Linx printhead and Autoflush feature ensures clean startups first time, every time
*up to 6,000 hours/12 months for pigmented inks
Grow your business with more printing capabilities - Download Print Samples Guide
- Faster line speed as standard – up to 7.28m/s
- Up to five lines of code – dual language coding, ideal for export markets where codes are required in local languages; contract packing
- Data Matrix and QR code printing
- Carton coding option up to 20mm high print
- Real-time output on screen – meet your OEE targets with the printer screensaver ‘On/Off target’; identify patterns in overall line downtime with the output/downtime reporting feature, and improve your efficiencies
View our Slideshare