The Linx CSL60 Laser System codes and marks at a high resolution onto high-speed lines such as bottling, food, and personal care. Its full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for washdown/harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive or extrusion.
The 60 W laser power, combined with a powerful processor allows coding of complex codes onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber, whilst its unique combination of configurations gives the system greater flexibility to meet customers’ exact coding requirements.
Improve your brand protection
- High quality, visible mark on glass – even on high speed, cold fill lines – with VisiCode
- Largest marking field on the market for wide web applications such as food/yoghurt pots. Use one laser to mark more products
- Sharp marking on high speed PET lines with 9.3mm tube
- Combination of laser power and a high speed processor enables code speeds up to 2100 characters per second with no compromise on code quality, even on hard to mark materials
Quality coding solution
- Widest variety of lens, marking heads and tubes configurations in the industry – ensures the laser tube is running at optimum power for the application
- Efficient use of power helps to extend the life of the equipment
- Complex coding applications on high speed lines
- No consumables, or factory air required
- IP65 rated full system* for reliable coding in washdown environments. Enjoy less downtime as the Linx CSL60 can be left in situ in your packaging/labelling machinery during washdown processes
- Easier integration into packaging lines with a choice of laser beam delivery orientations, quick disconnect cables, and flexible conduit lengths. Allows the laser installation to be fine-tuned to meet your application, and reduces downtime during installation/servicing
- Position the laser into awkward spaces not possible with other lasers
- Code accurately onto small areas even on high speed lines
- Quick creation/selection of messages with LinxVision® enabled touch screen. Fewer coding errors and product waste
- High power, 60 W laser for coding onto challenging materials, even at high speed.
- Code up to 70,000 bottle labels per hour with two lines of variable code, or 100,000 labels per hour for single line codes.
*option. Standard is controller IP65; laser head IP54