10 W Compact Laser Coder
The Linx SL1 is a compact, cost effective coder designed to fit easily into production environments where space is constrained. An ultra-fast mirror system enables faster coding than other lasers in its class, while using much less laser energy but delivering 20% more power. No routine servicing or consumables means the lifetime costs of the Linx SL1 laser coder is favourable compared to other types of printer, with no variable costs.
- Affordable laser coding - no consumables or routine servicing
- Designed to deliver enhanced reliability
- Longer operating lifetime than equivalent lasers
- Mix text, logos and machine-readable codes in a single message
- Wide range of fonts to compliment packaging design and branding
- Easy installation into tight production lines
- Supports 2D code standards including QR and dot matrix codes
- Wider range of marking fields than equivalent laser coders
Prints up to 5 lines of code on line speeds up to 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
Purpose designed for reliable inkjet coding onto bottles. Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing, for good ink adhesion. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Electronic marking solution prints micro characters from 1.1mm high, plus 'tower' printing, with a specialist ink free from chromium and halogens. Prints up to 4 lines of code.
Purpose-designed for reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks to meet FDA and EU regulations. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Solver
Reduceds solvent consumption of up to 40%, whilst still delivering maximum reliability. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Swift
Narrow font for printing into small areas such as bottle tops, and on line speeds up to 6.83m/s (for single line of code). Prints up 2 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Spectrum
Uses highly pigmented inks for maximum code contrast on dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
- Ethernet (TCP/IP, 100Mbit LAN), RS232, digital I/Os
- Inputs for encoders and product detector triggers
- I/Os for the signals, start, stop, error, job select (32 different templates), trigger, encoder, ready to mark, marking, shutter closed and machine/user interlocks
- Graphics-orientated user interface for intuitive and fast preparation of complete code templates on PCs
- Configurable in several languages
- Easy access to standard CAD and graphic programs via import functions
- Password-protected security levels
- Sealed CO2 laser, power class 10W
- Laser wavelength - 6 μm, 4 focusing lenses
- Laser class - 4 (according to IEC 60825-1:2007)
- Languages - English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese
- Options - Beam shield, Exhaust unit, Product detector, Encoder, Stand, dual interlock safety module, Controller
- Standard - Start and stop keys with safety switch
- LED indicators for status, laser emission, error
- Electrical requirements 100 – 120V, 200 – 240V, Autorange 1PH, 350 VA, 50/60 Hz
- Cooling - internally air-cooled
- Ambient temperature - 5 – 35ºC
- Humidity range - 10 – 90 %, non-condensing
- Weight -marking unit approx. 12.5 kg
- Enclosure - stainless steel
- Standard fonts (Windows® TrueType®/TTF; PostScript®/PFA, PFB; OpenType®/OTF)
- Individual fonts such as high-speed or OCR
- Machine-readable codes: Bar codes: BC25,BC25I, BC39, BC93, EAN 8, EAN 13, BC128, EAN 128,
- Postnet, SCC14, UPC_A, UPC_E, RSS14TR, RSS14ST, RSS14STO, RSSLIM, RSSEXP
- Data matrix 2D codes: ECCOOO, ECC050, ECC080, ECC100, ECC140, ECC200, ECC PLAIN, QR
- Graphics/graphic components, logos, symbols, etc. (the most common file formats such as DXF, JPG, AI can be imported)
- Linear, circular, angular text marking; rotation, reflection, expansion, compression of marking contents
- Sequence & serial numbering; automatic date, layer, time coding, real-time clock; online coding of Individual data (weight, contents, etc.)