Always connected to your coding
Linx Printernet allows you to see the real-time status of your Linx printers, anytime, anywhere, and remotely control them - keeping you connected to your line and enabling you to perform coding operations more efficiently.
With the Linx technical support team also monitoring your printers, Linx Printernet enables us to help keep your printers running smoothly.
Request a demonstration of Linx Printernet
- Real-time printer status - always know the status and health of your printers
- Current message preview - always know what is being printed and if it is correct
- Real-time email notifications - for faster reaction time
- Remote printer connection - have complete control of your printer, from any location
- Fluid alerts and advanced notice of service - for optimal daily and maintenance planning
- For Linx 8900 Series and Linx 10 printers
Do you need to check the current message being printed?
Linx Printernet allows you to view the current message being printed, so you always know what the machine is coding and if it is correct.
Do you ever run out of ink or solvent for your printer?
Linx Printernet can alert you when you are running low of fluids in a printer so you can be prepared to refill, eliminating downtime.
Do you want to be able to back up your machines?
Linx Printernet can store your printer settings and messages securely in the cloud, enabling you to quickly restore your machine.
Does your team ever need help setting up messages?
Linx Printernet enables our technical support to help get your messages set up and printing quickly.
Do your operators ever ignore printer warnings?
Linx Printernet can alert you or your technical team by email, so that you can avert potential problems before they arise.
Do you worry that you may not be using the printer in the best way?
Our technical support team can monitor your printer’s health, advise you how to run it more efficiently, and identify any preventative maintenance.
Key Features & Benefits
Monitor the job
- View the priner status – Printing, Idle, Offline, Unable to print, Fault, Requires Attention
- View the current message being printed.
Monitor your line
- View the job status of each machine – print count
- View current log – view who has used the printer and when
- View message history – view what was printed and when it was printed.
Maintain uptime and control
- View on-screen printer warnings
- Receive real-time email notifications
- Select who receives which alerts
- View ink/solvent status
- View when maintenance is due
- Connect remotely – complete control of the printer from any location.
Maintain your printer
- View printer warnings
- Monitor printer health
- Back up and restore – printer settings stored safely in a secure cloud.
Linx Technical Support Team can:
- Monitor printer performance
- Alert to any issues
- Advise on preventative maintenance
- Provide assistance in message creation
- Understand and diagnose problems
- Remote-fix or obtain full diagnostics
- Remotely connect to your printer – with your permission only.