Linx 7900 Series
Advanced industrial CIJ printer
The Linx 7900 is a robust printer suitable for coding onto products in a wide range of industries. A range of automated features increase productivity and reduce code errors - improving your efficiences and lowering total cost of ownership. Plus, Linx Insight® remote web interface is included as standard, enabling you to monitor your Linx 7900 from a smart phone, and download or upload messages from a PC.
- Built in automatic code setup features for quicker, error-free coding
- Lowest cost of ownership, service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours
- Prints up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free start
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed
Prints up to 5 lines of code on line speeds up to 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
Purpose designed for reliable inkjet coding onto bottles. Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing, for good ink adhesion.
Electronic marking solution with a micro printhead to print characters from 1.1mm to 8.0mm in height, enabling accurate coding of even the smallest components.
Reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks to meet FDA and EU regulations.
Linx 7900 Solver
Small character solvent inkjet printer designed to offer solvent reduction of up to 40%, compared to a standard Linx printer, whilst still delivering maximum reliability.
Linx 7900 Swift
High speed printer designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print.
Linx 7900 Spectrum
Ideal for coding onto dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions
- Up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes
- 3 lines as standard
- Maximum print speed of 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.1mm to 13.8mm
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard and IP65 (dust proof) as optional
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required