Wire & Cable Marking
Linx provides high speed cable marking and wire printing machines that code accurately using small characters for reliable traceability and product identification, even on fibre optic cables.
Whether you are producing ethernet or electrical cables, Linx coding and marking solutions ensure that your identification codes or brand markings will be clear and precise. With consistent printing on a range of materials we can ensure that your products meet local and internationally set wire and cable coding standards, using add-ons like meter marking software to place the code exactly where you need it.
Intuitive user interfaces ensure you have quick control over code creation and selection, and a link to a central PC further reduces the chance of operator error.
Printing on Cables
As well as providing clear product identification, Linx's non-contact cable and wire coders function quickly and are easy to use.
Linx printers are built for reliability which means reduced downtime on your production line - enabling you to maintain high speed cable production. For faster changeover times, you can configure coding templates which enable quick and simple code changes for even less downtime.
We're proud of our code quality too, and know it can help you to reduce scrappage costs as it delivers robust and legible marking to avoid waste. Our inkjet wire printers use pigmented inks that provide clarity and contrast whatever the substrate colour, and have excellent adhesion to the surface of almost any material.
For a truly permanent code we even have laser coding solutions - whatever your choice, we deliver light-fast codes that won't fade during storage or in end-use.
Wire & Cable Marking Systems
- Linx 8900 Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) – print directly on wires or cables using black ink or soft pigmented inks
- Linx 7900 Spectrum - Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) - high contrast cable and wire printing with white or grey pigmented inks, high opacity
- Laser Coders – high quality, permanent cable and wire marking at high speed
“The Linx coders give us good quality prints and have the speed and flexibility to deal with our different coding requirements"Director, The Pre-Wired Conduit Company
Get in touch with us today to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs in the cable and wire industry.
We can arrange:
- free sample marking service
- free demonstration of our printers
- reference sites of other companies in the cable and wires industry using Linx products to meet their cable printing needs and industry standards.
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials