Linx Environmental Health & Safety Policy Statement
Linx Printing Technologies Ltd is committed to conducting its business in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all applicable environmental health and safety laws and regulations, and in a manner that promotes and protects the health and safety of our associates, customers, and members of our local communities worldwide.
Linx Printing Technologies Ltd implements this policy by integrating environmental, health and safety requirements into operations through the Danaher Business System.
Linx operates in accordance with the following principles in conducting our business. These principles support our environmental health and safety commitment:
- Compliance with all applicable business unit policies, standards and procedures.
- Periodic, formal evaluation of our compliance.
- Integrity and accountability in personal conduct.
- Linx associates will be trained to understand the environmental, health and safety issues associated with their jobs.
- Linx associates have a duty to act in an environmentally responsible and safe manner; this duty extends to fellow associates, government authorities, suppliers, customers, and those who live in the surrounding community.
- Communication with employees and interested parties on the requirements of this policy.
- Continual improvement in health and safety performance and prevention of workplace accidents and injuries.
- Commitment to prevention of pollution and continual improvement in environmental performance. Integration of sustainable environmental, health and safety programs and practices into applicable business functions, including procurement, product design, product testing, manufacturing and product support.
- Consideration of health and safety impacts in the course of developing new products or processes, in selecting and disposal of production materials.
- Design, operation and maintenance of our facilities in a manner that promotes health and safety at work.
- Responsible use of materials, including, where feasible, the recycling and reuse of materials.