Fastest 10 W scribing laser coder in its class
The Linx CSL10 is a high specification, 10 W CO2 scribing laser coder. Designed to be economical yet versatile, it is suitable for a wide range of laser marking applications. Produces complex variable codes and dynamic messages, even on high speed lines for quality coding on a wide range of materials. With a detachable marking head and connectors for easy installation.
Easy to Use
- Easy message creation and management of printing parameters with the large color LinxVision® Touch Screen, and LinxVision software
- Reduce your coding errors and meet coding regulations with password controls that can restrict access to qualified personnel only
- Easy line integration – detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
- Multiple beam delivery options allow for coding in any orientation
Meet Production Targets
- A powerful, four-core processor allows printing of complex messages – including 2d barcodes, QR codes, and logos - on fast lines with no compromise on code quality
- Reduce running costs and delays with 45,000* hour tube life – one of the longest on the market
- Service intervals typically twice that of the industry standard
- No expensive factory air for cooling
Print In More Applications
- Over 20,000 different configurations to economically meet your coding requirements
- Wide web applications for large area coding or multiple lines of products
- Crisp, clear coding on glass, even at high line speeds, with VisiCode®, a unique set of parameters
- Flip, mirror, or curve text – easily code onto difficult shapes
*tube life is application dependent
- CO2 scribing laser coder
- Line speed - up to 2952.76 ft/min (code and substrate dependent)
- Maximum laser output power at lens - 10W
- Lens and head options (range):
- Spot Size 0.0035 " – 0.044"
- Marking Field 1.142" x 1.42" – 11.6" x 15.98"
- Mark distance 15.15"
- Number of lines of text - only limited by character size and marking field size
- Character height - up to marking field size
- Print rotation – 0-360°
- Marking head rotation – 0-360°
- Code options: date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, alphanumeric, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), ID Matrix 2D codes, barcodes, QR codes, graphics and logos, Julian dates, custom date and time formats
- Laser tube wavelengths - 10.6 µm or 9.3 µm
- Marking head options – 3 head options available as standard
- Versatile Beam delivery options for easy integration into your production line:
- Down (90°) or Straight (0°) Shooter
- 360° Beam Extension Unit (BEU)
- Variable length Beam Turning Unit (BTU)
- IP rating - IP54 as standard, IP65 option
- Air cooled - not factory air
- Large volume gas tube can last in excess of 45,000* hours
- Laser tube warranty – 2 years
*Tube life may vary according to application.