Complex coding applications on high speed lines
The Linx CSL60 Laser System marks complex codes at a high resolution onto high-speed lines. The 60 W laser power combined with a powerful processor allows coding onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. Full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive, or extrusion.
Sale Now On, 25% OFF Linx Coders
For a limited time only, contact us now for discount code. *Terms apply
Easy to Use
- Easy message creation and management of printing parameters with the large color LinxVision® Touch Screen, and LinxVision software
- Easy line integration – detachable marking head with quick disconnect cables
- Multiple beam delivery options allow for coding in any orientation
- Reduce your coding errors and meet coding regulations with password controls that can restrict access to qualified personnel only
Meet Production Targets
- A powerful, four-core processor allows printing of complex messages – including 2d barcodes, QR codes and logos - on fast lines with no compromise on code quality
- Code up to 70,000 bottles per hour*
- Reduce running costs and delays with 45,000* hour tube life – one of the longest on the market
- Service intervals typically twice that of the industry standard
- No expensive factory air for cooling
Print In More Applications
- High power 60 W laser tube for coding onto hard materials such as glass, rubber, and HDPE
- Over 20,000 different configurations to economically meet your coding requirements
- Wide web applications for large area coding or multiple lines of products
- Crisp, clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®, a unique set of parameters
- Flip, mirror or curve text – easily code onto difficult shapes
*tube life and line speed are application dependent
- 60 W CO2 scribing laser coder
- Line speed – code up to 2100 characters/second; 70,000 bottles/hour; 2952.76ft/min
- Maximum code height - 23.66"
- Marking field size – up to 17.3" x 23.66"
- Laser wavelength - 9.3 μm or 10.2 μm or 10.6 μm
- Laser tube warranty – 2 years
- Spot size – from 0.004 in to .065 in
- Print rotation – up to 360°
- Marking head rotation – up to 360°
- Code options - Date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), 1D/2D barcodes, graphics and logos, Julian date, custom date and time formats, 2D codes including DotCode.
- IP rating – full system IP65 rated as option; IP54 as standard.
- Air cooled for both IP54 and IP65 variants.