Reliable. Connected. Performance.
The Linx TJ50 is the perfect solution for fast-moving, fast production lines.
Designed for demanding applications, the Linx TJ50 is a high-performance and versatile thermal ink jet solution that prints text, graphics and machine-readable codes onto a wide range of packaging materials, including LDPE bottles, aluminum cans, film and coated card. Intuitive software makes it easy to create complex new messages or simply use one of the message templates.
Easy to use database connectivity means the TJ50 is straight-forward to integrate. Consistent, high-quality codes are delivered with the advanced printhead design, ideal for fast-moving production lines. Using HP or Funai cartridges, high-quality codes, machine readable DataMatrix and 1D barcodes using specialist inks to ensure reduced waste.
Printing DataMatrix and barcodes at 300DPI, line speeds of up to 295 fpm (90m/min) are achievable with rapid dry time and good adhesion. In addition, the next generation overlapping nozzle technology helps eliminate missing pixels to deliver consistent, high-quality codes.
Find Out More
Contact Linx and we'll connect you to your local distributor for further information on our thermal inkjet printer range
- Continual reliable performance
- No maintenance and no wear parts
- Long-lasting printed messages
- Database connectivity
- Eliminate coding errors
- Easy message maintenance
- Rapid dry time & good adhesion
- Next generation overlapping nozzle technology
- Easy to integrate
- Continual reliable performance:
Proven technology components provide optimum performance for the lifetime of the product
- No maintenance and no wear parts:
Increasing production time and reducing operating costs while delivering consistent print quality
- Long-lasting printed messages:
Specialist pigmented, water and solvent based inks deliver reliable, quick-read high-quality machine readable DataMatrix and 1D barcodes throughout the supply chain.
- Database connectivity:
Simple to set up database access to automate and mistake-proof messages to protect brand and reduce the cost of rework
- Eliminate coding errors:
Automatically populated messages from databases to eliminate human error
- Easy message maintenance:
Database connectivity and message templates make it quick and easy to add new product messages
- Rapid dry time & good adhesion:
On wide range of materials with line speeds up to 295 fpm (90m/min) depending on cartridge and ink used
- Next generation overlapping nozzle technology:
Helps to eliminate missing pixels to deliver consistent, high-quality codes machine readable DataMatrix and 1D barcodes.
- Easy to integrate:
Small and compact printer, easy to set up on production lines using a single bracket, ideal for fast-moving, busy factories
- Print resolution: up to 600dpi
- Print speed: up to 295 fpm (90m/min) @ 300dpi
- Print height: 12.7mm, 0.5"
- Message length (max): 78" (2m)
- Prints text, counters, date, date offset, time, variable data, action field
- Prints logos and other images
- Prints 1D barcodes, 2D barcodes (including GS1, QR)
- ODBC connection for databases
- Weight: 570g/570g (1.26 lbs)
- Length: 4.68"/4.65" (119mm/118mm)
- Width: 2.95"/3.23" (75mm/82mm)
- Height: 3.78"/3.78" (96mm/96mm)
- Maximum operating time: designed for continuous operation
Printing on Packaging
Linx has a range of packaging printing solutions to meet any production requirement
Printing on Paper & Card
See how Linx delivers quality graphics, text and barcodes onto porous packaging
Large character case coding machines offer a cost effective alternative to labels