Printing on Packaging
Packaging Printing Solutions
Whether you are involved in secondary or primary packaging coding and marking, our coders make it possible for you to code virtually anywhere on your box or carton, in any orientation, and easily code onto card, paper and a wide range of other substrates.
Avoid the risks of pre-printed packaging becoming out of date or out of stock by using custom printed packaging on your production line. Our packaging printers offer easy integration onto your existing production lines, code setup is intuitive and a selection of our machines have been designed to be quickly moved to wherever you need them.
Linx packaging printers support a full range of code formats including text, batch and number sequences, calculated dates, and even graphics and logos, maximizing the coding options for packers who need to meet their customers’ stringent printing requirements or industry regulations.
Both continuous ink jet (CIJ) and laser coding solutions offer low cost of ownership thanks to our design standards for quality and efficiency. Our CIJ printers reduce ongoing costs by efficiently using inks and solvents; while our laser coders offer fast line speeds and effective coding without the need for consumables. The efficiency of both ranges of case coding solutions means reduced long term costs.
Box & Case Coders
Linx coders are designed to minimize your overheads, with self-service maintenance options. All of our packaging coders are designed for long intervals between service, keeping running costs and downtime to a minimum and reduce waste by replacing labels or pre-printed boxes.
- Large Character Case Coders - high resolution coding for printing onto secondary packaging
- Continuous Inkjet Printers - with inks for a range of materials, from paper and card to plastic and flexible packaging films
- Laser Coders - for permanent packaging coding, ideal for high value goods, anti-counterfeiting, and high speed lines
Contact one of our experienced team for advice on your packaging coding and marking needs
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet, or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials