Linx 8900 Series CIJ Printer
Designed to Make Operation and Efficiency Easier Than Ever.
Spend more time coding and increasing your output with a Linx 8900 small character inkjet printer – the easiest to use Linx printer on the market. The Smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation, and printer operation faster than ever. Self-service and minimal intervention increases your production uptime. Print onto both primary and secondary packaging with one printer.
Try a Linx 8900 CIJ for yourself.
- Flexible coder prints up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes, and logos
- Simple self-service with up to two years between services - no engineer required
- Quick-change fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard with IP65 option
- Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs
- Range of ink types and colors for both consumer and industrial marking
- Date freezing for batch printing – ideal for 24/7 operations
- Variable character spacing improves vision system recognition
- Prompts to ensure correct date and text is added to message
- Simple to insert text or logos into messages
- Linx Printernet enabled - remote monitoring and control of Linx 8900 printers via a secure, cloud-based service
“The large color touch screen is like a smartphone, in that it is intuitive to use, and the printer is completely reliable, running perfectly after a shutdown.” Peter Jenkins – Powerhaul International
Prints 3 lines of code from 0.07" to 0.35" high and operates at speeds up to 574.8 ft/min.
Prints 3 lines of code up to 0.79" high for carton coding/retail-ready packaging, and operates at speeds up to 1433.0 ft/min.
6-line coding, includes carton code printing up to 0.79", and fast line speed of up to 1433.0 ft/min as standard
6-line coder designed for the most challenging coding applications, with IP65 rating for reliable operation. Print speeds up to 1791.3 ft/min.
- Up to 6 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 0.07" to 0.79"
- Maximum print speeds of up to 1791 ft/min
- Carton coding option with character height up to 0.8"
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication
- Customizable top screen for most frequently used features
- 10” color touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 6 ft conduit as standard, with 13 ft and 19 ft options
- Weight 53 lbs
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port, with optional RS232 and Parallel I/O ports for easier integration with line equipment