Food Industry Printers
Our marking and coding solutions help meet a number of challenges faced by the food industry. Automated coding solutions enable fast, consistent and error free product marking, and free up your operatives to focus on more valuable tasks.
High quality, legible codes which stay in place throughout the product's lifetime ensure that your business meets the required food grade printing standards and also protect your brand. Linx also offers a range of Ingress Protection (IP) ratings for continuous, reliable operation in food coding environments,
Linx Coding Systems for Food
Large color touch screens and a graphical user interface make code setup and selection quick and simple, saving time and meaning fewer operator errors and product recalls. Intelligent date coding capabilities avoid the need for manual changes to printer settings, reducing set up and changeover times.
Self-service models avoid the need for service engineer visits and increase productivity by reducing downtime and maximizing line efficiency.
Our wide range of specialist inks for CIJ printers include food safe, plastic adherent inks and low odor non-MEK inks. Linx Black PE Ink 1130 offers excellent adhesion to polyethylene (PE) and most polypropylene (PP) applications, and is suitable for food packaging.
Food Packaging Coding and Marking
Linx machines automate printing of text, dates, batch numbers and barcodes on a full range of packaging materials used by food manufacturers, including paper labels, card and plastic containers, glass bottles and even directly onto certain food products, such as eggs or cheese.
Many Linx coders also include carton coding features for both primary and secondary packaging printing with a single device.
- Continuous inkjet printers (CIJ) - non-contact, high speed coding with clean, reliable operation in challenging environments
- Laser coders – fast, non-contact solution for permanent food packaging applications
- Large character packaging printers – for high resolution, large character coding onto secondary packaging.
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet, or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials
Why not get in touch with one of our sales reps to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs?