The US meat sector is a hugely significant and important part of the food and drink industry. At a time when the meat processing industry is getting itself into shape for the future, selecting the right coding and marking equipment can play a significant part in ensuring that processors are ready for the opportunities lying ahead.
With changing regulations on the traceability of meat; evolving packaging materials to meet increasing environmental concerns, and opportunities for differentiation in packaging to reflect premium products - it essential that your coding meets legal requirements, as well as supporting your production targets.
Our printers are designed to help you meet your production targets by reducing the risk of recalls and rework, delivering quality batch codes in challenging production environments, and meeting a wide range of coding requirements. Delivering legible codes which stay in place and meet labelling and FSA regulations on the widest range of packaging materials, including flexible packaging which may incorporate additives, and PET/recycled packaging.
- Continuous Ink jet (CIJ) - quality batch codes delivered by non-contact CIJ printers – supports premium branding of niche products
- Laser coders - Replace illegible ink stamping or branding on animal carcasses with accurate and permanent laser coding. The Linx SLHP laser coder is high powered and IP65 rated for meat processing environments offering faster, cleaner coding with quicker message changes.
- Linx CIJ inks - whether grease-penetrating or odor free USDA-compliant inks are needed, our inks leave a durable code throughout the product’s lifetime.
Why not get in touch with one of our sales reps to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs?
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet, or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials