Whether you are involved in secondary or primary packaging coding and marking, our coders make it possible for you to print virtually anywhere on your package, in any orientation, and onto a wide range of substrates.
Avoid the risks of pre-printed packaging becoming out of date or out of stock by using custom printed packaging on your production line. Our packaging printers offer easy integration onto your existing lines, setup of codes is intuitive, and a selection of our coders have been designed to be quickly moved to where you need them.
On-Demand Printed Packaging
Linx equipment supports a full range of code formats including text, variable dates, and quality graphics and logos, maximizes the coding options for packers who need to meet their customers’ stringent packaging printing requirements.
Both continuous ink jet (CIJ) and laser coding solutions offer low ownership costs thanks to our design standards for quality and efficiency. Our CIJ printers reduce ongoing costs by efficiently using inks and solvents; while our laser coders offer fast line speeds and effective coding without the need for consumables. The efficiency of both ranges of coding solutions means reduced long term costs.
Our coders are designed and built to save money on maintenance, we offer coders with built-in self-service options, while all of our coders are designed for long intervals between service, keeping maintenance costs and downtime to a minimum.
- Continuous Ink Jet Printers - with inks for a range of materials, from paper and card to plastic and flexible packaging films
- Laser Coders - for permanent packaging coding, ideal for high value goods, anti-counterfeiting, and high speed lines
- Large Character Case Coders - high resolution coding for large character printing onto secondary packaging – save costs by replacing labels or pre-printed boxes
Contact one of our experienced team for advice on your packaging coding and marking needs
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet, or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials