Whether you are involved in secondary or primary packaging coding and marking, our coders make it possible for you to print virtually anywhere on your package, in any orientation, and onto a wide range of substrates.
Our packaging printers offer easy integration onto your existing lines, setup of codes is intuitive, and a selection of our coders have been designed to be quickly moved to where you need them. Support for a full range of code formats including text, variable dates, and quality graphics and logos, maximizes the coding options for contract packers who need to meet their customers’ stringent packaging printing requirements.
Both CIJ and laser coding solutions offer low ownership costs thanks to our design standards for quality and efficiency. Our CIJ coders reduce ongoing costs by efficiently using inks and solvents; while our laser coders offer fast line speeds and effective coding without the need for consumables. The efficiency of both ranges of coding solutions means reduced long term costs.
Our coders are designed and built to save money on maintenance, we offer coders with built-in self-service options, while all of our coders are designed for long intervals between service, keeping maintenance costs to a minimum by reducing the amount of service our equipment requires.
- Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) inks for a range of materials – from paper and card to plastic and packaging films
- Laser Coders – for permanent packaging coding – ideal for high value goods, anti-counterfeiting and high speed lines
- Large Character Coders - high resolution coding for large character printing onto secondary packaging – save costs by replacing labels or pre-printed packaging
Why not get in touch with one of our sales reps to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs?
- Robust traceability
- Up to IP65 ratings
- Reliable operation in hot, dusty, wet or non-temperature controlled environments
- Easy to use printers for accurate coding
- Range of solutions for durable coding onto most materials