The Linx7900BCis an ideal printing solution for the bottling industry, a continuous ink jet printing and bottle coding solution for any business in the sector.
Find out more about Linx CIJ inks for bottle coding - download the datasheet
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:QuickSwitch® Plus
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
Print History log
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
This small character coder combines the features of the printer with a unique integrated printhead and air knife system which ensures that the bottle is dried prior to bottle printing.
Printing on bottles is made easy as codes are applied exactly where you want them using Linx Black bottling ink 1058. This ink penetrates condensation and provides good print quality and permanence right up to the point of removal in caustic bottle washers. The bottle printing solution comes with everything you expect as standard.
This advanced continuous ink jet bottle printing solution offers up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos as standard, with up to 5 lines available if required.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.Quick and simple code setup and control
Lowest running costs
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch® Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Increased production uptime
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Extra features – as standard
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Sealed robust printhead, with no exposed critical parts, is the easiest to maintain
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.