Minimize your coding costs with the Linx 7900 Solver continuous ink jet printer. While still delivering the maximum reliability you have come to expect from Linx, this small character coder reduces solvent consumption by 40%*. And the Linx 7900 Solver industrial ink jet solvent printer for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard, offering up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos, with up to 5 lines available if needed.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
If you want to take more direct control of your production line, then the Linx 7900 Solver comes with Linx Insight® at no extra cost. As long as you have internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer, this remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 solvent printer from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC.
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
*Solvent reduction is up to 40% compared to a standard Linx printer. Savings may be even greater compared to other continuous ink jet brands