The Linx TJ725 thermal inkjet printer is an ideal digital alternative to roller coders, valvejet and CIJ systems, providing high resolution coding onto boxes, trays and sleeves. Its wide range of inks means that it can reliably handle this variety of packaging printing requirements.
The Linx TJ725 is easy to install and operate thanks to its built in Simply Smart Technology, meaning that it quickly incorporates itself into your production line.
- Free line entry, variable and operator-entered text fields
- Dynamic barcode generation plus Data Matrix and QR codes
- Print sideways and downwards with range of resolutions and font types
- Counters, shift patterns, roll over times and graphics
- Wide range of inks for paper ,card, coated cards, wood, plastics, metal and glass
First print as good as your last
- Active Cartridge Care (ACC) System® slows down the ink drying in the nozzles – making first prints more reliable every time
- Cartridge protection – prevents accidental damage to the printhead; no need to remove over night or at weekends
- Less manual maintenance risking damage to cartridges
Simple and easy to use
- Clean cartridge technology combines both printhead and ink – no messy pouring/refilling of ink or maintenance
- Smart cartridges automatically configure the printer for operation, and forecast the number of prints left per cartridge.
- Quick and easy message creation and selection - color touch screen with intuitive menu system and on-screen prompts
Complete, out of the box coding solution
- Quick and easy to install in minutes - no need for an engineer
- Rapid adjustment brackets allow print positioning without the need for tools
- Internal sensors automatically measure line speed and trigger print
- Variable data capability – time, date, date offsets, sequential data