Linx 8900 Series
Flexible coder with up to 6-line coding and barcode printing capability
Designed to make operation, reliability and efficiency easier than ever, so you can spend more time coding, and increasing output from your production line.
Flexible coding options for both primary and secondary packaging. Print up to 6 lines of text, barcodes, symbols, and numbers. Ideal for batch code printing, MFD, MRP and PKD code printing.
- Flexible coder prints up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes and logos, including MFD, MRP and PKD codes
- Simple self-service with up to two years between services - no engineer required
- Quick-change fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard with IP65 option
- Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs
- Range of ink types and colours for both consumer and industrial marking
- Date freezing for batch printing – ideal for 24/7 operations
- Variable character spacing improves vision system recognition
- Prompts to ensure correct date and text is added to message
- Simple to insert text or logos into messages
- Linx Printernet enabled - remote monitoring and control of Linx 8900 printers via a secure, cloud-based service
Codes 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm to 8.8mm high and operates at speeds up to 2.92m/s.
Codes up to 20mm high and operates at speeds up to 7.28m/s.
6-line coding, Data Matrix and QR code printing capability and fast line speed of up to 7.28m/s as standard
High speed coder designed for the most challenging coding applications, with speeds up to 9.10m/s.
- Up to 6 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 1.8mm to 20mm
- Maximum print speed 2.92m/s (single line of code – 8900)
- Maximum print speed 7.28m/s (single line of code – 8910)
- Carton coding option with character height up to 20mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication
- Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
- 10” colour touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 2m conduit as standard, with 4m and 6m options
- Weight 24kg
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port, with optional RS232 and Parallel I/O ports for easier integration with line equipment