Complex coding applications on high speed lines
The Linx CSL60 Laser System marks complex codes at a high resolution onto high-speed lines. The 60 W laser power combined with a powerful processor allows coding onto hard to mark materials such as glass and rubber. Full system IP65 rating makes it a reliable coding solution for harsh production environments such as beverage, automotive or extrusion.
- Largest marking field on the market for wide web applications
- Crisp clear coding onto cold glass bottling lines, at high speed, with VisiCode®
- Widest range of configurations in the industry
- Cost-efficient coding solution for your precise requirements
- IP65 rated full system for reliable operation in demanding environments
- Easy integration into your packaging machinery
- No consumables, or factory air required
- Installation fine-tuned to meet your application
- 60 W CO2 scribing laser coder
- Line speed – code up to 2100 characters/second; 70,000 bottles/hour; 900m/min
- Maximum code height - 601mm
- Marking field size – up to 440 mm x 601 mm
- Laser wavelength - 9.3 μm or 10.2 μm or 10.6 μm
- Laser tube warranty – 2 years
- Spot size – from 0.091 mm to 1.65 mm
- Print rotation – up to 360°
- Marking head rotation – up to 360°
- Code options - Date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), 1D/2D barcodes, graphics and logos, Julian date, Custom date and time formats, 2D codes including DotCode.
- IP rating – full system IP65 rated as option; IP54 as standard.
- Air cooled for both IP54 and IP65 variants.