Remote access and control - always connected to your coding
Linx PrinterNet enables to you to remotely access your Linx printers to control them, anytime, anywhere - keeping you connected to your line.
With the Linx technical support team also monitoring your printers, Linx PrinterNet enables us to help keep your printers running smoothly and deliver a remote fast, fault resolution when needed.
Find out more about PrinterNet
Remote access & control
- Access your printer remotely and control your printers using your phone, PC or tablet
- Always know the status of your Linx printers, and know what is being printed with real-time printer monitoring
- Measure progress of your jobs against your own targets – receive alerts if you are off -target and be able to take timely corrective action – meet your production deadlines
Be ready for job changeovers
- Estimate when a production run is due to finish by viewing the print count remotely, enabling fast, efficient job changeovers.
Always have control
- Have complete control of your printer whenever you need to, from anywhere, with remote printer connection.
Proactive printer support for maximum uptime
- Real-time email notifications and fluid alerts inform you of any printers needing your attention, enabling faster reaction time and maximising uptime
- Receive proactive communications from our Technical Support network to alert you of potential issues which could cause unplanned downtime
- Remote diagnosis of printer issues by our Technical Support network enables more accurate and faster diagnosis, and resolution of printer issues, either by explaining over the phone, or by logging into your printer and making changes for you.
Manage your fluid supply - new to PrinterNet
- Order fluids directly from your PrinterNet dashboard
- Quick, easy and mistake-free fluid ordering
- Repeat Last Order feature
"The new PrinterNet service is great... I can get useful feedback on the printer just by checking my emails, and the simple to use dashboard shows me the real time status of the printer wherever I am in the factory.”
Duane Porter, Operations Manager, Glowcroft Contract Packing
Book a demo
Designed to improve your working day
Do you need remote access to your printer?
Linx PrinterNet allows you to access and control your printer from your phone, desk or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
Do you need to check the current message being printed?
Linx PrinterNet allows you to view the current message being printed, so you always know what the machine is coding and if it is correct.
Do you ever run out of ink or solvent for your printer?
Linx PrinterNet can alert you when you are running low of fluids in a printer so you can be prepared to refill, eliminating downtime.
And when you are running low, use the new fluids ordering feature – quick, easy and mistake-free
Do you want to be able to back up your machines?
Linx PrinterNet can store your printer settings and messages securely in the cloud, enabling you to quickly restore your machine.
Do you want to keep secure copies of production critical messages?
Linx PrinterNet enables you to copy any messages on any connected printer and save them securely to the cloud. Allowing easy and fast message recovery to keep your line running.
Does your team ever need help setting up messages?
Linx PrinterNet enables our technical support to help get your messages set up and printing quickly.
Do your operators ever ignore printer warnings?
Linx PrinterNet can alert you and your technical team by email, so that you can avert potential problems before they arise.
Do you worry that you may not be using the printer in the best way?
Our technical support team can monitor your printer’s health, advise you how to run it more efficiently, and identify any preventative maintenance.
Life with and without PrinterNet
Remote access & control
- Connect remotely – complete control of the printer from any location
Monitor the job
- View the printer status – Printing, Idle, Offline, Unable to print, Fault, Requires Attention
- View the current message being printed
Maintain your printer
- View printer warnings
- Monitor printer health
- Back up and restore – printer settings stored safely in a secure cloud
- Remote software upgrades ensure your printer always has the latest printer and security features
- Message store – store copies of production critical messages in the cloud
Monitor your line
- View the job status of each machine – print count
- View login history – view who has used the printer and when
- View message history – view what was printed and when it was printed
- Set KPIs and monitor your production progress against your targets
Maintain uptime and control
- View printer warnings
- Receive email notifications of alerts as they happen
- Select who receives which alerts
- View ink/solvent status
- Place fluid orders
- Receive alerts when maintenance is due
Our Technical Support network can:
- Monitor printer performance
- Alert to any issues
- Advise on preventative maintenance
- Provide assistance in message creation or line setup
- Understand and diagnose problems
- Remote-fix or obtain full diagnostics
- Remotely connect to your printer – with your permission only