Awards and certifications
Our commitment to thoughtful design and understanding of customer needs has shown us lead the way in coding and marking excellence since our formation in 1987, and is reflected by the industry certifications and awards we’ve achieved.
- 1991 – Export award for smaller businesses
- 1992 – Queens Award for Export Achievement
- 1992 – Prince of Wales Award for Innovation
- 1998 – PPMA Robert King Medal for Export Achievement
- 2006 – Finalist in DBA (Design Business Association’s) Design Effectiveness Award for the 4900
- 2007 & 2008 – Danaher award – Europe’s most improved plant
- 2012 - Winners of the PPMA Award for the Most Innovative Processing or Packaging Machine
Linx holds certificate FM 14409 and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the design and manufacture of marking equipment and inks.
Linx holds certificate EMS 57278 and operates an Environmental Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004 for the design and manufacture of marking equipment and inks.