Linx 7900 Series
Specialist industrial CIJ printers
The Linx 7900 is a robust printer suitable for coding onto products in a wide range of industries. A range of automated features increase productivity and reduce code errors - improving your efficiency and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Built in automatic code setup features for quicker, error-free coding
- Service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours
- Prints up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Fast mistake-proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free start
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed
Prints up to 5 lines of code on line speeds up to 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
Purpose designed for reliable ink jet coding onto bottles. Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing, for good ink adhesion. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Electronic marking solution prints micro characters from 1.1mm high, plus 'tower' printing, with a specialist ink free from chromium and halogens. Prints up to 4 lines of code.
Purpose-designed for reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks to meet FDA and EU regulations. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Solver
Reduced solvent consumption of up to 40%, whilst still delivering maximum reliability. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Swift
Narrow font for printing into small areas such as bottle tops, and on line speeds up to 6.83m/s (for single line of code). Prints up 2 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Spectrum
Uses highly pigmented inks for maximum code contrast on dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
- Up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes
- Maximum print speed of 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.1mm to 13.8mm
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard and IP65 (dust proof) as optional
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required
See the real-time status of your Linx printers, anytime, anywhere
Designed to make operation and efficiency easier than ever
Portable CIJ Printer
The lightest, most compact CIJ printer in its class