Linx SL3 Laser
Robust, affordable, simple to install and operate. This 30W CO2 laser coder is suitable for coding onto a wide range of products in a variety of demanding manufacturing environments. With its IP54 rated enclosure and proven laser technology, the Linx SL3 laser marking machine operates reliably in manufacturing environments, maximizing production output.
- Compact, complete laser marking in a single unit that meets your coding needs at an affordable price
- Operates without any consumables to minimise your running costs.
- Flexible user interface options to control your laser marking printer.
- IP54 stainless steel and anodised aluminium enclosure to withstand your manufacturing environment.
- Established and proven laser tube and marking head technology provide reliability and confidence.
- Linx laser printer operates without interconnections improving laser reliability through eliminating possibilities of interconnection failure or damage.
- Multiple mounting positions and orientations support simple and compact installations.
- Single unit installation reduces production line space usage and installation time.
- Easy and minimum maintenance increases production time and reduces running costs with the Linx laser batch code marking machine.
Linx SL3 Laser Marking Machine Video
Configurations of Linx SL3 Laser Coder
This simple and robust, CO2 30W laser coder has the ability to code up to a maximum marking speed of 360 meters per minute, which will cover a wide range of production lines.
The majority of materials can be effectively marked with a laser marking machine, including glass, metal, plastic and paper/card.
The IP54 rating of the stainless steel and anodised aluminium enclosure makes the unit secure from water splashes from any angle.
With no consumable the total cost of ownership is reduced.
The laser printer machine operates without interconnections, so the risk of accidental damage to the cables by twisting or chemical reaction is eliminated.
With its two-year laser tube warranty, the Linx laser batch coder ensures optimised production output and reliability, whilst reducing total cost of ownership.
Using the latest LinxVision® Software the SL3 laser coder provides easy access operator toolbar with a range of fonts, options and operating languages.
the SL3 laser printing machine operates in a wide range of production environments but its abilities are especially suited to the beverage, packaging materials, home and personal care, and OEM installations.
Weighing in at 21kg, the single unit integrates easily onto production lines and systems making it simple to install. The space required to house the coder, together with the installation time needed, are minimised, meaning less upheaval for already pressed production schedules. Its multiple mounting positions and orientations, together with flexible user interface options including a choice of operating languages and password protection levels, gives total control of the laser.
Technical Specifications of Linx SL3 Laser Coder
CO2 scribing laser coder
Line speed - up to 360 m/min (code and substrate dependent)
Maximum laser output power at lens - 30W
Maximum marking speed [2mm characters/s]: 1300 m/min *
Marking ellipse [mm]: 51 x 80; 76 x 120; 102 x 160
Marking distance [mm]: 92; 141; 190
Number of lines of text - only limited by character size and marking field size
Character height - up to marking field size
Print rotation – 0-360°
Head mounting options: down (90°) or straight (0°)
Pilot Laser: available as standard
Focus Finder: available as standard
Mounting: On 3 sides of laser
Code options: Date, time, static text, variable text, serial numbers, shift codes, increment/decrement (batch count), 1D/2D barcodes, graphics and logos, Julian date, Custom date and time formats, 2D codes including DotCode
Laser tube wavelengths - 10.6 µm, 10.2 µm or 9.3 µm
IP rating - IP54 as standard
Air cooled - not factory air
Laser tube warranty – 2 years