Linx 8800 Series
Reliable continuous ink jet printer with up to 6-line coding capability.
Designed to reduce your total cost of ownership and increase your production line output, the Linx 8820 and Linx 8840 CIJ printers deliver consistent, error-free date and batch codes.
Linx 8820 & 8840
- Flexible coder prints up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes and logos (model dependent)
- Simple self-service with up to 18 months between services - no engineer required, only 0.5 litres of ink changed
- Solvent consumption as low as 3.5ml/hour*
- Printhead cleaning interval up to three months to reduce downtime and fluids consumption
- Linx PrinterNet enabled - remote monitoring and control of Linx 8800 Series printers via a secure, cloud-based service
- Quick-change mess-free, mistake-proof fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard.
- Range of ink types and colours for both consumer and industrial marking.
- Error free message selection without language barriers using product images.
- Printed character sizes from 1.8 to 20mm to meet your coding requirements.
- Prompts to ensure correct date and text is added to message.
- Simple to insert text or logos into messages.
*average consumption at 20°C, ink and application dependent
Linx 8820 & 8840 Video
Codes up to 3 lines of text, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm to 20mm high and operates at speeds up to 7.28m/s.
Codes up to 6 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 20mm high and operates at speeds up to 9.10m/s.
- Up to 6 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 1.8mm to 20mm
- Maximum print speed 7.28 m/s (single line of code – 8820)
- Maximum print speed 9.10 m/s (single line of code – 8840)
- Carton coding option with character height up to 20mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time output on/off target indication
- Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
- 7” colour touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 2m conduit as standard with 4m option
- Weight 24kg
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port