Linx 7900 Spectrum
Pigmented Ink CIJ printer
The Linx 7900 Spectrum is a robust printer suitable for pigmented ink printing of batch, date, MRP codes onto products in a wide range of industries.
The Linx 7900 Spectrum pigmented ink coder is especially suited to coding onto dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions, and in wire and cable applications, where highly pigmented white ink or coloured inks are required.
Reliable printing, while delivering consistent high contrast coding with pigmented inks
- Prints up to 3 lines of text, logos, barcodes and 2D Data Matrix codes, with 5 line upgrade available
- Wide range of print speeds to maximise productivity
- Automatic ink mixing, without the need for operator intervention – delivers consistent code quality
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free start
- No ink tank changes between services
- Low solvent consumption, with no need for mechanical ink stirrers or expensive factory air
- Mistake-free message editing provided by customisable on-screen prompts
- No need to leave the printer switched on, and no need to drain before extended shutdowns
- Ideal for printing onto wire, cable, pipe and extrusion
Linx 7900 Spectrum printing with white ink onto cable and wire
Wire & Cable Printing
For cable industry production process is undertaken at high speeds and in this key industry coding and marking based on the speed and this is why the cable and wire industry demands fast, consistent and reliable coding. Another important aspect is the clarity of the marking. A clear and legible marking of brands, logos and text information is seen as the hallmark of a quality product.
Learn more about how Linx helps you in your wire and cable coding and marking needs.
Plastic Pipe & Extrusion
Extrusion is a high-volume, continuous manufacturing process where speed and quality code and marking is the need. Be it regulations which dictate needs of colour coding for pressure ratings or market concerns like logos for brand quality, you need printers that support the continuous extrusion process to maintain overall equipment efficiency
Learn more about Linx coding and marking solutions for Plastic Pipe & Extrusion industry.
- Up to 3 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes
- 3 lines as standard
- Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 2.1mm to 13.8mm
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP65 (dust proof)
- Weighs 24kg
- No factory air required