Wire & Cable Marking
Linx provides high speed cable marking and wire printing machines that code accurately using small characters for reliable traceability and product identification, even on fibre optic cables. Link inkjet printers quality codes print directly on wire and cable.
Linx coding and marking solutions ensure that your identification codes or brand markings will be clear and precise, and you meet cable coding standards, using add-ons like meter marking software to place the code exactly where you need it.
Printing on Cables
As well as providing clear product identification, Linx’s non-contact cable and wire coders function quickly and are easy to use.
- built for reliability – enabling you to maintain high speed cable production
- easy to use – for faster changeover times
- configurable coding templates – quick and simple code changes
- designed for highest code quality – robust and legible marking to avoid waste.
- Range of ink colours: black, white or coloured inks – our inkjet wire printers can use pigmented inks that provide clarity and contrast whatever the substrate colour, and have excellent adhesion to the surface of almost any material.
- Linx 7900 Spectrum – Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) – high contrast cable and wire printing with white, blue, black or grey pigmented inks, high opacity
- Linx 8900 Series Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) – print directly on wires or cables using black ink or soft pigmented inks
Why not speak to one of our sales team about your particular needs?
Coding onto PVC Wire┃ Linx 7900 Spectrum CIJ Printer
Printing batch codes in black ink┃ Linx 8800 Series CIJ Printer
Cable Marking Printers from Linx
“The Linx coders give us good quality prints and have the speed and flexibility to deal with our different coding requirements”
Director, The Pre-Wired Conduit Company
Choosing The Best Wire & Cable Coding Solution
Linx Contrasting Inks Datasheet
Special Adherence Inks Datasheet
Bambach Wires & Cables