Wire & Cable Marking
Linx provides high speed cable marking and wire printing machines that code accurately using small characters for reliable traceability and product identification, even on fibre optic cables. Link inkjet printers quality codes print directly on wire and cable.
Linx coding and marking solutions ensure that your identification codes or brand markings will be clear and precise, and you meet cable coding standards, using add-ons like meter marking software to place the code exactly where you need it.
Printing on Cables
As well as providing clear product identification, Linx's non-contact cable and wire coders function quickly and are easy to use.
- built for reliability - enabling you to maintain high speed cable production
- easy to use - for faster changeover times
- configurable coding templates - quick and simple code changes
- designed for highest code quality - robust and legible marking to avoid waste.
- Range of ink colours: black, white or coloured inks - our inkjet wire printers can use pigmented inks that provide clarity and contrast whatever the substrate colour, and have excellent adhesion to the surface of almost any material.
- Linx 7900 Spectrum - Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) - high contrast cable and wire printing with white, blue, black or grey pigmented inks, high opacity
- Linx 8900 Series Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) – print directly on wires or cables using black ink or soft pigmented inks
Get in touch with us today to talk about how Linx can support your coding and marking needs in the cable and wire industry.
We can arrange:
- free sample marking service
- free demonstration of our printers
- reference sites of other companies in the cable and wires industry using Linx products to meet their cable printing needs and industry standards.
Coding onto PVC Wire┃ Linx 7900 Spectrum CIJ Printer
Printing batch codes in black ink┃ Linx 8800 Series CIJ Printer
Cable Marking Printers from Linx
Pigmented ink printer
White and pigmented ink printing onto cables
Inkjet Cable Marker
Linx black ink cable and wire printers
Pigmented Ink Range
Range of ink types and colours for cables
“The Linx coders give us good quality prints and have the speed and flexibility to deal with our different coding requirements"Director, The Pre-Wired Conduit Company