Linx Printing Technologies Ltd (Linx) is a leading global coding and marking solutions manufacturer, and our products are renowned globally. Established in 1987, Linx is part of the Veralto Enterprise System. Manufacturing industries across the world benefit from our expertise in batch and date coding of products and packaging.
Linx holds a large and growing worldwide market share, achieved by continuing emphasis on engineering excellence and best in class products, outstanding marketing and customer service, and professional management.
Well known for reliability, ease of use and low cost of ownership, Linx coding and marking solutions code millions of items every day and through our network of specialist distributors and overseas sales offices, are supported by best in class customer care.
Linx’s experienced network in India
Linx Printing Technologies has over 15 years experience in India, fulfilling the needs of an emerging and ever growing demand of entrepreneurs, proprietors and businesses with batch coding printers and marking machines.
Across India, Linx has an extensive and highly experienced network of distributors with skilled sales and service engineers, providing you with the batch and date printing solutions and support you need for your business.
Your local Linx India channel partner network provides:
- Local support, with skilled servicing, aftercare, and training for your Linx inkjet printers
- Range of Linx coding and marking solutions with a wide range of ink types to meet your date and batch coding needs
- Free sample marking service and printer demonstrations, to find the best solution for your product
Linx has dealers and distributors across India, covering all states and cities, including Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kerala, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Ahmedabad, to name a few, along with all other regions and cities near to you.
Linx’s experienced network in India
Linx coding and marking machines offer high quality marking for date, MRP, batch, lot and QR codes, graphics and logos.
Benefits of Linx coding solutions:
- High quality coding – high quality date, batch code, MRP printing
- Low running costs – low cost of ownership, minimal maintenance
- User friendly operation – the easy to use touch screen & user interface reduces the chance of printing errors
- Minimal downtime – robust build quality and a reliable product minimises downtime
- Technology solutions – industrial inkjet, laser coding and thermal transfer printers
- Dedicated India support – local, skilled care for your printer from highlyskilled service engineers who deliver a prompt service, one of the fastest among all competitors
- Range of CIJ inks – a wide range of black, coloured and white inks to print onto your product
Since its formation in 1987 Linx has earned a reputation for its thoughtfully designed and well engineered products. The company has consistently invested a high percentage of turnover in research and development. Linx is one of the industry’s top research spenders in relation to its turnover.
Linx coding and marking machines are designed as simply as possible to ensure trouble-free operation, deliver maximum production uptime and low cost of ownership over the lifetime of the product.
All Linx distributors meet the highest standards when it comes to top of the range after-sales service and customer support for our coding and marking machines.
Linx HQ registered address
Linx Printing Technologies Limited
Linx House, 8 Stocks Bridge Way, Compass Point Business Park, St Ives, Cambs
PE27 5JL, UK
Registered in England and Wales, No. 2066629.
Please go to www.veraltointegrity.com for a copy of our Standards of Conduct or to make a report on the Veralto Integrity and Compliance Helpline.
Modern Slavery Act 2015 Compliance can be found here