Printing on edible oil bottles and pouches
Linx coders are ideal for printing batch, MRP and dates onto plastic packaging for edible oils, such as coconut oil, til oil (sesame), mustard oil (sarso) among others. Linx coders provide clear quality codes on both plastic pouches and bottles. With new legislations and norms formulated by governmental agencies like FSSAI and AGMARK and the subsequent implementation of these guidelines, it has become extremely important for those in the edible oils industry to be compliant to the standards. Linx batch code printers help to achieve this and are easy to use, with a low total cost of ownership.
Coding onto edible oil bottles
Linx printers are ideal for marking and coding date and lot codes onto substrates such as plastic bottles for edible oils.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Simple self-service - up to 18 months between services
- Solvent consumption as low as 3.5ml/hour*
- Robust, sealed printhead with minimal cleaning
- IP55 & IP65 rated machine options
- Accurate, consistent batch code and MRP marking
Easy to use
- Touch screen, icon-based interface - for ease of use
- USB port for copy and back-up of message
- Variety of languages supported.
Plastic Coconut Oil Bottles - Printing batch number, MRP and packing date
Our team can advise on the most cost-effective solution for your edible oil coding