How Linx Work
Wondered what your journey would be with Linx? Let us break it down for you.
1. First, your enquiry comes to us via email, phone call or live chat. Depending on the enquiry it will get passed onto the relevant team member.
Existing Customer – Directed to our UK team. To avoid delay in your enquiry contact the department directly.
For SDS sheets, order information, please contact: [email protected]
For help with machines, part numbers, please contact: [email protected]
2. New Customer – Our telesales team will follow up with the customer via a call to gather information on your printing needs. This will then be discussed with the area sales manager (ASM) to which they start their process on finding and offering a solution best suited to you and your production needs.
3. After the ASM has booked in a site visit, quoted the machines, and closed the deal, the ordering process will begin. The ASM will send all the information, PO and order number to the orders team.
4. That team will then place the order into our system. Here, you will receive communication from the orders team confirming the order and install date via email.
5. The installation gets provisionally booked in the diary, waiting confirmation from the customer. Once it has been confirmed, the UK Service Coordinator will communicate details to you.
6. The engineer will arrive on site to carry out the installation. If you are worried about line disruptions, there’s no need to, we have trained engineers who will work around you.
7. The machine will get commissioned and slotted onto the production line.
A month or two after installation we offer a post install visit, to ensure everything is running to your expectation.
8. Come to the end of your contract? Ready to trade out? Our engineer will visit, decommission the printer and collect it from you. With minimal hassle, there’s no need to worry.
Did you know we offer trials on our printers?
When in contact with our ASM’s, they will ask you whether you are interested in a trial printer to see if our machines are up to your standard and marking requirements before purchasing. Once agreed on the no obligation trial, the machine will get sent to your site and an engineer will install and connect the printer to your product line – for free!
Did you know?
We pride ourselves in the service we give our customers. Take a look at our competitor advantage statements…
- Our helpdesk and technical support team are available to deal with your enquiries between
- 6.30am to 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday – always available
- Additional out of hours support, Monday to Friday – usually available
- A dedicated planning team to schedule work so the customer will always get seen and communicated to
- Dedicated area sales manager and engineers so they will know your production facility and be familiar to your issues, resulting in quick fixes.
- Order inks and fluids before 10:30am for standard next day delivery
- All inks and fluids are made in the UK. No supply issues.
Want to work with Linx? Get in contact with us via the form so we can discuss your coding and marking needs further.