Linx FSL20 & FSL50
Fibre laser technology for permanent coding on a wide range of materials
Permanently mark on a wide range of materials, including metal, rubber, plastic, and packaging foils. Very fine spot size creates excellent quality codes and makes Linx Fibre lasers ideal for marking very small components, or large amounts of information onto small areas. Text, machine readable codes, graphics and logos are all marked with extreme clarity for traceability; ideal for pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive and electronics industries, as well as FMCG packaging.
- Laser tube life of over 100,000 hours - less downtime
- Fine spot size for high quality codes
- Two beam orientation options allows coding in any direction
- Choice of 4 lenses for codes tailored to your requirements
- Compact marking head for easy integration into moving and static lines
- Internal air cooling system for increased efficiency and less maintenance
- Quick message creation reduces time spent on setup and changeovers
- Extremely efficient use of the laser with no compromise on code quality or speed
Prints up to 5 lines of code on line speeds up to 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
Purpose designed for reliable inkjet coding onto bottles. Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing, for good ink adhesion. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Electronic marking solution prints micro characters from 1.1mm high, plus 'tower' printing, with a specialist ink free from chromium and halogens. Prints up to 4 lines of code.
Purpose-designed for reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks to meet FDA and EU regulations. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Solver
Reduceds solvent consumption of up to 40%, whilst still delivering maximum reliability. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Swift
Narrow font for printing into small areas such as bottle tops, and on line speeds up to 6.83m/s (for single line of code). Prints up 2 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Spectrum
Uses highly pigmented inks for maximum code contrast on dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
- Standard fonts (Windows® TrueType®/TTF; PostScript®/PFA, PFB; OpenType®/OTF)
- Individual fonts such as high-speed or OCR
- Machine - readable codes: Bar codes: BC25, BC25I, BC39, BC93, EAN 8, EAN 13, BC128, EAN 128, Postnet, SCC14, UPC_A, UPC_E, RSS14TR, RSS14ST, RSS14STO, RSSLIM, RSSEXP Data matrix 2D codes: ECCOOO, ECC050, ECC080, ECC100, ECC140, ECC200, ECC PLAIN, QR
- Graphics/graphic components, logos, symbols, etc. (the most common file formats such as DXF, JPG,AI can be imported)
- Linear, circular, angular text marking; rotation, reflection, expansion, compression of marking contents
- Sequence & serial numbering; automatic date, layer, time coding, real-time clock; online coding of individual data (weight, contents, etc.)
- Line speed - 1 to 6,000 mm/s (typical).
- No of lines of text – Only limited by character size and marking field
- Character height – Up to marking field
- Print rotation - 0 - 360 degrees
- Operation mode – pulsed (Q switch)
- Material – Painted sheet metal housing
- Weight: marking unit/supply unit – 8kg / 19kg
- Laser head – IP54
- Conduit length – 2.7m
- Minimum bend radius of conduit – 90 mm
- Head mounting options - 90-degree (standard) and straight-out (option)
- Cooling system - Air cooled with automatic overheat detection
- Supply voltage / frequency – Auto selection range 100 to 240 V / 50/60 Hz (auto range)
- Maximum power consumption – 500 VA
- Operating temperature range - 10 - 40° C ambient
- Humidity range – 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Ethernet, TCP/IP and RS232, digital I/Os ·
- Inputs for encoders and product detector triggers ·
- I/Os for start, stop, external error, job select, trigger, trigger enable, encoder, system ready, ready to mark, marking, shutter closed, error, bad, good signals and machine/ operator interlocks