Linx 8900 Series
Designed to make operation and efficiency easier than ever.
Spend more time coding and increasing your output with a Linx 8900 CIJ printer – our easiest to use Linx printer.
The Smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation and printer operation faster than ever. Self-service and minimal intervention increases your production uptime. Print onto both primary and secondary packaging with one printer.
- Print up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes & logos
- Simple self-service - no engineer required
- Up to 24 months between services
- Quick-change fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure with IP65 option
- Real-time output measurement & line stoppage logs
- Inks types & colours for consumer & industrial marking
- Date freeze for batch printing, ideal for 24/7 operation
- Variable character spacing for improved vision system recognition
- Avoid coding errors with prompt for correct date & text
- Easy to insert text or logos into messages
Your 8900 Printer and Linx PrinterNet
Linx PrinterNet provides remote connectivity to access, monitor and control Linx 8900 printers and also to receive remote technical support. It is simple to set up and uses a secure, cloud-based service meaning that you can use it from anywhere that you have an internet connection. Improve productivity and stay in control of your printing with Linx PrinterNet.
Prints 3 lines of code from 1.8mm to 8.8mm high and operates at speeds up to 2.92m/s.
Prints 3 lines of code up to 20mm high for carton coding/retail-ready packaging, and operates at speeds up to 7.28m/s.
6-line coding, includes carton code printing up to 20mm, and fast line speed of up to 7.28m/s as standard
6-line coder designed for the most challenging coding applications, with IP65 rating for reliable operation. Print speeds up to 9.10m/s.
“The large colour touch screen is like a smartphone, in that it is intuitive to use, and the printer is completely reliable, running perfectly after a shutdown.” Peter Jenkins – Powerhaul International
- Up to 6 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 1.8mm to 20mm
- Maximum print speeds of up to 9.10m/s
- Carton coding option with character height up to 20mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication
- Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
- 10” colour touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 2m conduit as standard, with 4m and 6m options
- Weight 24kg
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port, with optional RS232 and Parallel I/O ports for easier integration with line equipment