Superior quality codes at some of the fastest speeds available on the market.
The Linx SLHP is a high power, 120W CO2 laser which can code accurately at high speeds - for example in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour on high speed beverage production lines. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently –including traditionally hard-to-mark substrates such as glass, rubber and PET.
- Graphics can be accurately reproduced with vector-generated codes
- High power of the laser means a shorter dwell time on the product
- Air-cooled – no factory air required
- Large scan area for multiple lines of code/graphics
- IP56 rating ensures reliable operation in harsh production environments
- Air-cooled – no factory air or water required
- Efficient use of the laser source prolongs the life of the laser tube
- No ongoing consumable costs
Prints up to 5 lines of code on line speeds up to 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
Purpose designed for reliable inkjet coding onto bottles. Unique air knife and printhead system ensures the bottle is dried prior to printing, for good ink adhesion. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Electronic marking solution prints micro characters from 1.1mm high, plus 'tower' printing, with a specialist ink free from chromium and halogens. Prints up to 4 lines of code.
Purpose-designed for reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks to meet FDA and EU regulations. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Solver
Reduceds solvent consumption of up to 40%, whilst still delivering maximum reliability. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Swift
Narrow font for printing into small areas such as bottle tops, and on line speeds up to 6.83m/s (for single line of code). Prints up 2 lines of code.
Linx 7900 Spectrum
Uses highly pigmented inks for maximum code contrast on dark or coloured surfaces such as rubber and plastic extrusions. Prints up to 5 lines of code.
- High quality codes
- Large area marking capability
- Simple alphanumeric codes
- Multi-line codes
- Bar codes
- 2D Data Matrix
- Accurate reproduction of complex graphics, logos, symbols
- Static and ‘on the fly’ coding
- High speed beverage lines on glass, plastic and labels
- High speed and complex pharmaceutical coding
- Anti-counterfeiting e.g automotive, high value perfumes/spirits, tobacco
- Wide range of materials including rubber, glass, PET, PVC
- Comprehensive and versatile
- Multiple EU display languages included
- Time/date stamp
- Incremental fields
- Text orientation
- 3 level password protection
- 2 channel quad encoder input
- Flash memory backup
- RS232 interface
- Windows® operating system
- Laser – single sealed CO2
- Average coding power – 120 watts
- Beam delivery – 7 knuckle articulated arm for optimal integration
- IP rating – IP56 marking head and supply unit
- Cooling – Integral air cooling; water cooled option for high duty applications
- Supply voltage – 200 - 240v 50/60 Hz
- Single or Bi-phase
- Integral QWERTY keypad; remote keypad option