Trade out your existing inkjet printer or add a new Linx 8900 printer by 31 March 2021 and we’ll give you a free 3-year warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
If you need a new printer urgently, avoid delays and CAPEX approval by spreading the cost over 3 or 5 years with a Linx leasing option.
High-quality, lasting codes
The Linx range of black, coloured and specialist inks are formulated to meet the requirements of food manufacturers, including for traceability, security, edible goods, harsh production environments and more.
Print onto both primary and secondary packaging with one printer, including onto glass, metal, plastic, cardboard and more.
Reliable, easy to use and delivering efficient operation
Designed to make operation and efficiency easier than ever and with Linx reliability built-in, the Linx 8900 printer will operate continually in your production environment and will also help reduce delays from production line stoppages.
Benefits of the Linx 8900 printer:
- Prints at high speeds to keep up with increased levels of production when demand is high
- Large, icon-led, colour touch screen makes message creation, selection and printer operation easier than ever, eliminating the risk of incorrect codes and cost of rework
- Customisable User Interface for one-touch access to common tasks and fast, error-free editing
- Quick, clean starts every time
The Linx 8900 printer delivers reliable coding for longer and improves productivity with minimal interventions:
- Printheads require cleaning only once every three months
- One-touch, mistake-free, fluid cartridge refills during printing
- 8-hour reserve print capacity to reduce line stoppages and less printer monitoring
- Extended servicing intervals and self-servicing that can be planned around your production schedule
- Linx 8900 Series printers have a minimum IP55 rating to enable washdowns
- Stainless steel enclosures and alcohol resistant screens make sure that increased exposure to alcohol wash and cleaners will not damage your printer
- The touch screen can be operated while wearing plastic or rubber gloves, and as the screens are alcohol resistant operators can use hand sanitisers to stay healthy and still operate the printer
- Remote access and control keeping you connected to your coding anytime, anywhere – supporting social distancing and reduced staffing levels.
- Real-time email notifications, fluid alerts and quick, easy and mistake-free fluid ordering support your production team to maintain production time.
- Linx Technical Support Team remote monitoring and delivering fast, fault resolutions.
- We will only come to site when we need to, PrinterNet helps our engineers diagnose the problem so that they bring the right parts to deliver a quick, first time fix.
Contact us today to find out how a Linx 8900 CIJ printer will deliver high-quality, lasting codes to meet traceability requirements, and exceptional reliability to increase your production output.