No longer available for sale
The Linx 5900 continuous ink jet printer was designed to provide consistently reliable coding, together with the lowest-in-class maintenance costs.
Talk to our team about replacing your Linx 5900
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and store up to 1,000 messages as standard
- Supports production line speeds up to 1433 fpm
- Predictable service intervals of up to 6,000 hours
- Low annual maintenance costs
- Large colour user interface and prompted fields for quick and easy message creation
- IP55-rated with a curved stainless steel enclosure
- 3 lines of text and logos as standard
- Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.4mm to 10.7mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- Large colour display
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, downloading logos, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- 1000-message storage
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required
- Single button startup and shutdown
Looking for a replacement or additional Linx 5900?
The Linx 5900 is no longer available for sale. In the interest of offering our customers the latest innovations at competitive prices, the Linx 5900 CIJ printer has now been superseded by the latest generation of Linx CIJ printers.
To discuss the coder best suited to your application, to find out about upgrade options available to you, or to arrange a free demonstration of the latest Linx CIJ printer, we recommend you get in touch.
Linx 5900 Support
For documentation, user guides and technical support for an existing Linx 5900 coder, please contact Linx support
Prints 3 lines of code from 1.8mm to 8.8mm high and operates at speeds up to 2.92m/s.
Prints 3 lines of code up to 20mm high for carton coding/retail-ready packaging, and operates at speeds up to 7.28m/s.
5-line coding, includes carton code printing up to 20mm, and fast line speed of up to 7.28m/s as standard
5-line coder designed for the most challenging coding applications, with IP65 rating for reliable operation. Print speeds up to 9.10m/s.