Linx offers a range of industrial bottle coders and batch printers designed to meet the challenges of compliance and robust traceability.
Whether you are coding best before or manufacturing dates, MRP, batch codes or other traceability codes onto bottle caps, tetra-pak cartons, cups, pouches, cans or plastic, PET or glass bottles - we can meet your specific needs.
Linx printers provide:
- up to 6-line coding capability (CIJ)
- variety of ink types and colours for different coloured substrates
- laser marking options for fast speed or discreet, permanent codes
- IP55 and IP65 ratings for reliable operation in wet or dusty environments.
- Printing onto PET water bottles - PET, plastic
- Soft Drink - bottle, cans or carton coding
- Lassi/Buttermilk yoghurt drinks and cups
- Beer bottle marking - cans, glass or labels
- Spirits / Distilleries - marking onto glass
Watch our Video: Linx 8800 Series CIJ printing batch codes onto PET Water Bottles
Get in touch to see how Linx can support your beverage coding and marking needs