Simple. Affordable. Reliable
The Linx TJ20 is a unique and affordable thermal ink jet printer.
Designed for single shift production, it prints multiple lines of text and graphics onto a wide range of packaging materials, including LDPE bottles, aluminum cans, film and coated card. Its economical design reduces installation and running costs, and its robust construction provides you with long-lasting reliability and consistent performance.
Easy to operate with minimal manual intervention, including easy to switch HP or Funai cartridges, the Linx TJ20 provides hassle-free operation, and prints clear and durable codes every time.
Find Out More
Contact Linx and we'll connect you to your local distributor for further information on our thermal inkjet printer range
- Simple installation
- Quick & easy starts
- Hassle-free cartridge technology
- Low initial cost
- Low installation cost
- Low running costs
- Continual reliable performance
- No maintenance and no wear parts
- Long-lasting printed messages
- Simple installation: Small and compact printer, easy to set up on your line using a single bracket and built-in product detector
- Quick & easy starts: Start printing quickly with easy-to-use message creation software and fast operation using a simple push-button panel. No need for lengthy training or setup
- Hassle-free cartridge technology: Easy to switch cartridge from HP or Funai. No need for ink refills and no service required - saving time and money
- Low initial cost: The Linx TJ20 is purpose designed to provide a simple and affordable printing solution, without the cost of a ‘one size fits all’ printer
- Low installation cost: Place the Linx TJ20 on any level surface or fix directly to your conveyor, ideal where space is limited
- Low running costs: No maintenance costs and a low cost per print* (compared to labels) for small or medium production volumes
- Continual reliable performance: Proven technology components provide optimum performance for the lifetime of the product to keep costs down and production time up
- No maintenance and no wear parts: Increasing production time and reducing operating costs while delivering consistent print quality. When cartridge is changed, the printhead and ink system also automatically changed, to ensure the unit works first time, every time.
- Long-lasting printed messages: On a wide variety of materials and surfaces, with a range of fast drying inks available for excellent adhesion and longevity
- Print resolution: up to 300dpi
- Print speed: 98.4 fpm (30m/min) @ 300dpi
- Print height: 12.7mm, 0.5"
- Message length (max): 39" (1m)
- Prints text, time, date, logo
- Transfer of messages to printer via USB stick or Ethernet
- Weight: 1.26 lbs (570g)
- Length: 4.68"/4.65" (119mm/118mm)
- Width: 2.95"/3.23" (75mm/82mm)
- Height: 3.78" (96mm)
- Maximum operating time: designed for continuous operating
Printing on Packaging
Linx has a range of packaging printing solutions to meet any production requirement
Printing on Paper & Card
See how Linx delivers quality graphics, text and barcodes onto porous packaging
If you are looking for a more connected solution to your coding needs then the TJ50 is ideal